Last updated: June 02, 2022
This policy document is structured as follows:
- Our Collection of Your Personal Data
- Our Collection of Your Usage Data
- Use of Your Personal Data
- Sharing of Your Personal Information
- Retention of Your Personal Data
- Disclosure of Your Personal Data
- Children's Privacy
- Links to Other Websites
The words of which the initial letter is capitalized have meanings defined under the following conditions.
- Company (referred to as either "the Company", "We", "Us" or "Our" in this Agreement) refers to Prosoft Microsystems cc or the trading name Webpro Internet.
- Cookies are small files that are placed on Your computer, mobile device or any other device by a website, containing the details of Your browsing history on that website among its many uses.
- Device means any device that can access the Service such as a computer, a cellphone or a digital tablet
- Personal Data is any information that relates to an identified or identifiable individual
- Service refers to the Website
- Service Provider means any natural or legal person who processes the data on behalf of the Company. It refers to third-party companies or individuals employed by the Company to facilitate the Service, to provide the Service on behalf of the Company, to perform services related to the Service or to assist the Company in analyzing how the Service is used.
- Usage Data refers to data collected automatically, either generated by the use of the Service or from the Service infrastructure itself (for example, the duration of a page visit)
- You and Your means the individual accessing or using the Service, or the company, or other legal entity on behalf of which such individual is accessing or using the Service, as applicable
- Website refers to the the Company website accessible from https://www.web-hosting-rsa.co.za
OUR COLLECTION OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA
The information provided by You helps Us personalise and continually improve the services that We offer to You.
Information You Give Us: We receive and store information You enter on Our Website or that You may provide to the Company in any other manner. Certain of the information provided on registration is mandatory to assist Us in ensuring that the communications and transactions entered into with You may be completed effectively and lawfully.
Automatic Information: We receive and stores certain types of information whenever You interact on the Company Website or communicate with Us by email. For example, like many Web sites, We use "cookies," and We obtain certain types of information when You web browse Our Website. We offer a detailed Cookies Policy document which You may access separately.
E-mail Communications: To help Us make e-mails more useful, We may receive a confirmation when You open e-mail from Us, if Your computer supports such capabilities.
By providing the information to Us You consent to Us collecting maintaining, storing and processing the information, provided that We shall:
The Company shall own and retain all rights to non-personal statistical information compiled by it.
- not disclose Your personal information to a third party other than to effect the transactions agreed to in using the Company website without obtaining Your express consent to do so;
- only disclose Your Personal Data, without Your consent, if legally required to do so;
- be entitled to use the information provided by You to compile statistical or aggregated information in such a way that You may not be identified.
While the Company and its affiliates shall take commercially reasonable care to safeguard the information provided by You to Us from unauthorised access or disclosure, the Company does not represent or guarantee that the safeguards will provide absolute protection.
The Company shall not be obliged to encrypt any information sent to You, received from You or stored on Your behalf or for the purposes agreed in this agreement, unless agreed with You to the contrary, in writing.
OUR COLLECTION OF YOUR USAGE DATA
Usage Data is collected automatically when using the Service.
Usage Data may include information such as Your Device's Internet Protocol address (e.g. IP address), browser type, browser version, the pages of Our Service that You visit, the time and date of Your visit, the time spent on those pages, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
When You access the Service by or through a mobile device, We may collect certain information automatically, including, but not limited to, the type of mobile device You use, Your mobile device unique ID, the IP address of Your mobile device, Your mobile operating system, the type of mobile Internet browser You use, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
We may also collect information that Your browser sends whenever You visit Our Service or when You access the Service by or through a mobile device.
USE OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA
------- The Company may use Personal Data for the following purposes: -------
- To provide and maintain Our Service, including to monitor the usage of Our Service.
- To manage Your Account: to manage Your registration as a user of the Service. The Personal Data You provide can give You access to different functionalities of the Service that are available to You as a registered user.
- For the performance of a contract: the development, compliance and undertaking of the purchase contract for the products, items or services You have purchased or of any other contract with Us through the Service.
- To contact You: To contact You by email, telephone calls, SMS, or other equivalent forms of electronic communication, such as a mobile application's push notifications regarding updates or informative communications related to the functionalities, products or contracted services, including the security updates, when necessary or reasonable for their implementation.
- To provide You with news, special offers and general information about other goods, services and events which We offer that are similar to those that You have already purchased or enquired about unless You have opted not to receive such information.
- To manage Your requests: To attend and manage Your requests to Us.
- For business transfers: We may use Your information to evaluate or conduct a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganisation, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of some or all of Our assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation, or similar proceeding, in which Personal Data held by Us about Our Service users is among the assets transferred.
- For other purposes: We may use Your information for other purposes, such as data analysis, identifying usage trends, determining the effectiveness of Our promotional campaigns and to evaluate and improve Our Service, products, services, marketing and Your experience.
SHARING OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
------- We may share Your personal information in the following situations: -------
- With Service Providers: We may share Your personal information with Service Providers to monitor and analyze the use of Our Service, to contact You.
- For business transfers: We may share or transfer Your personal information in connection with, or during negotiations of, any merger, sale of Company assets, financing, or acquisition of all or a portion of Our business to another company.
- With business partners: We may share Your information with Our business partners to offer You certain products, services or promotions.
- With Your consent: We may disclose Your personal information for any other purpose with Your consent.
RETENTION OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA
The Company will also retain Usage Data for internal analysis purposes. Usage Data is generally retained for a shorter period of time, except when this data is used to strengthen the security or to improve the functionality of Our Service, or We are legally obligated to retain this data for longer time periods.
DISCLOSURE OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA
Under certain circumstances, the Company may be required to disclose Your Personal Data if required to do so by law or in response to valid requests by public authorities (e.g. a court or a government agency).
Other Legal Requirements
The Company may disclose Your Personal Data in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to:
- Comply with a legal obligation
- Protect and defend the rights or property of the Company
- Prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with the Service
- Protect the personal safety of Users of the Service or the public
- Protect against legal liability
Our Service does not address anyone under the age of 13. We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from anyone under the age of 13. If You are a parent or guardian and You are aware that Your child has provided Us with Personal Data, please contact Us. If We become aware that We have collected Personal Data from anyone under the age of 13 without verification of parental consent, We take steps to remove that information from Our servers.
If We need to rely on consent as a legal basis for processing Your information and Your country requires consent from a parent, We may require Your parent's consent before We collect and use that information.
LINKS TO OTHER WEBSITES
We have no control over and assume no responsibility for the content, privacy policies or practices of any third party sites or services.
Contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org for any queries or further information.
Return to Home Page